Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Good Times and Bad..

Hey guys, its me... Sorry for the awful long silence. Things have been going fine with me so far. Exam results all screwed up, now preparing for the trial exams and am going to be resitting for all the other papers as well just to cover up the bad remarks. Hopefully it will pay off even though I may not be using these studies to help in my Law degree and career later on.

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about this time is about my relationship. There many times the boy and I just fought, for mostly simple yet difficult reasons. What we all see or if told to another may sound like the smallest thing, but then when we are fighting, it is a very big issue. Varies from person to person I suppose.

So, what do we do when all things seem to go wrong, when he keeps saying 'We're breaking up!' every time there is an argument, when he threatens you with breaking up and hanging up the phone, when he himself doesn't like it? What I tell myself is, this is all just anger, let it pass. Another thing is that I would never say that I want to leave him, because I know I don't want to. Over and over my heart was broken by such remarks, but time and again I just cannot leave him, and he still does come back to me in the end. But how much can be taken?

My only reason I am still with him even through all the hurts and pains is the fact that I love him so very much. I don;t want to leave his side over petty matters, though sometimes what may seem big. He comes back to me each time, telling me that he loves me too.. Yes, its not easy to take it each time such a blow come to the face. But I know what I believe in, and I know where I stand still, to be together in GOOD TIMES and in BAD TIMES. To accept the other person without discrimination and without bringing up their own pasts, something left behind to forget it. Without judging each other, still accepting the wrong person and letting it go.

What I am trying to say is this, somethings we say without thinking it through. Like throwing away your own sexy bf or what. But as couples, there is a commitment made to each other, that is to love each other more and more..... And to not say the things that we don';t mean, sometimes it can turn out too late for anyone....
Till next time,
ciau

Lover Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment