Sunday, August 2, 2009

To What End....?

Suddenly there is so much to say... haha.. Well guys, this posting is going to be about something that I realised quite recently. A lesson learned and hopefully I can understand further.

So, like all relationships, not only relationships actually, life to be specific. Yeah, so like everyday in life, there will always be fights and all. I mentioned relationship because my dearest and I have been fighting ever so often over the smallest things. A simple misunderstanding can lead to an argument to the extent of not talking. Yes and that has been happening like every 2-3 days. Feddup? yes... But still, what to do? When a fight happens, it happens. Its either one of us will get irritated, then the other gets angry, and then all the defensive statements including accusations and finger pointing, for hours.

So, we were talking casually the other day and I mentioned that I missed him and that I'm feddup of fighting ever so often anymore. He agreed. But due to some misunderstandings and some uncalled for words (which eventually would have came out, one way or another), we both started fighting all over again. Well, I realised something some days back ad applied it this time. I didn't get angry, I just talked, reasoned, argued yes, but not angry. Everytime something I didn't like happened, I just said never mind and carried on without getting angry. It didn't stop the argument and fight sadly. Another round of some private and confidential stuff came out, hurt so very much, oh yes it did.... In the end the fight resided and all was fine again, at least I think so la...

Anyways, what I realised was this, whats the point of getting angry? To what end will we reach if we did get angry. Finding the solutions calmly with love and forgiveness was the technique. In the end I still cried, but then I'm very proud of myself that I managed to hold it back throughout the conversation. Even after so long throughout the relationship that almost toppled a number of times but didn't, I thought I've learned alot already, little did I know there was much to learn still. To not get angry is one of those important lessons. Hopefully, it will keep me from fighting with the bf that much.

Whats the point of getting angry? If still want to, to what end? Not going to help anybody. So, something to think about before fighting or arguing, To What End?

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment