Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Game...

Good day dear friends,

I'm not sure how I should start with this one... Well, I went out for date, a real date... Lets call this cutie, H. So what happen was this, we met each other online, and since his line was bad, he suggested texting each other. And so we did, from evening till late night along with an arrangement to meet the following day for a meeting. And so the day came and we met, unexpectedly in a dermatology clinic. Dear H was having some sort of a skin disorder at the time. And we shot out from there. To summarize it, we watched a movie, had 2 meals, a drink at the mamak (at my request) and a few sittings by some roads because the chatting never stopped. We just went on and on and on from family to work, school and life in a nut shell. Record timing for a date out of the house without sex, 10 hours. haha... And I am very proud to say that we are both very much into each other.



So, for a while now, I've been meeting him everyday and we never seem to stop talking either about one thing or another. A real sweetheart, (I say that about everyone right? haiz... this guy is different...) from the way he treats me and the way he sees things, matured i should say.
Even after 1 week plus of meeting each other everyday, we still have so much to talk about. And we can talk openly and whatever thoughts we have in mind and we will both understand it..

Anyway, I'm just lost for words at what to say about this wonderful guy... We both count ourselves very very lucky to find each other. I believe this relationship is going to be a long long ride.... Fun and exciting.... I will do everything I can to make this thing work and I will do everything for him, because I know that he would do the same for me.... So, until further updates....

A new adventure, with a partner whose company I will truly enjoy.... I love you...

Lover Boi

1 comment:

  1. So long since I've been into this page to see... Suddenly start thinking back of the days when i used to blog. All the sad and happy stories. If you're wondering, what happened to L. L is still with his bf and he is currently in New Zealand for a working holiday. My ex? Gone.... This new guy, haha... After 2 years ++, I am still with him. I live with him. haha.. And we're still happily together going through each day.
    Btw, to all those who typed chinese, I dun understand but I know they are all kind words, Thank You for them all. And Hi everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete