Sunday, September 13, 2009

"How Now?'

Yesterday,was a rather disturbing day. I am a little confuse over the status of my ex and myself. We met up for a drink yesterday, after more than a week of not meeting. The last he met me was to return my stuff.



He keeps telling me to move on, saying that he had already moved on. I being the way I am totally gave up after a while, thinking that since he's having another boyfriend already, he had truly moved on. But yesterday, he gave me some revelations which disturbed me to the core. He wants me back and is dead jealous that I have someone else in mind (someone who is almost impossible to be mine). Now, I am back to that stage of aftermath of break up, Chase? Leave? Beg? Ask? Ignore? Forgive? Take him back?



Whats worse is whether I still feel for him, or have I just suppressed everything that I am oblivious towards my feelings of the past. Taking him back is not going to be easy, its not about this person I have a crush on. Its more of what he said to me before, and what would be in the future. I am again left in confusion over him. Left to rot. I am still expected to make a move and find out and all.... I'll go back and try to figure this out, I wanna hear some opinions. Again, in the dark....
Again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Listen to your heart. If you think you still have it in you to love him again, then you should reconsider. However, if you think that you cannot stand the fights, the breakups, the tears, you should ought to consider if the relationship means anything at all to you and to him.

    If you want the relationship to continue, be firm with yourself and your significant other about how things in the relationship should be. Love should be given and taken in equal amounts in a relationship and that takes two to work out. I'm not saying that there won't be fights and problems, but instead the both of you should overcome all that.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete