Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chee Cheong Fun.....

Hello everybody, everybody, everybody!!! Come on everybody everybody...!!
Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa... Pa...... Pa pa pa pa..pa......... hahaha...

So, who is this Chee Cheong Fun? Simple, this chee cheong fun is the guy that I really really like and think of everyday nowadays. The guy I stay up late with just to chat and share thoughts.... Chee Cheong Fun was the thing that got us together.

Anyway, yeah, this guy is called L, from my last entry. We've already met quite a number of times. Just the other day, we met again for supper around 11pm. Missing him so much, and he me as well, he decided to ask me out for dinner unexpectedly, I called him for recommendation and he suggested dinner together. And so it was set, he drove and I followed behind from Timesquare all the way to Hulu Langat Hill. That area he took me to was so closed up and hidden, little did I expect to see so many people there. Anyway, we had out supper and dinner at this place called 'Look Out Point'.



One of the most romantic places I've ever been to. The view there... wow...



After our meal we went up further up the hill to enjoy its beautiful view... tried taking a couple of pictures there, the pictures didn't come out well, too dark. Anyway, while we were talking down from the spot.. This feeling of comfort and happiness indulged me. To be walking next to such a nice and cute guy... So loving and understanding. We kissed on our way down. (and in the car before we both drove down the hill, took advantage of the dark surroundings....hehe...)

What made me most happy was that I could feel his feelings for me in the hugs and kissing that he gives me. I hugged him tight, wishing that I never had to let go, and I could feel that in his hugs as well... Our foreheads touching and nose rubbing against each other, hands holding his face, looking him in the eyes. The words weren't necessary anymore, all was spoken in that moment.

We both knew what was being said...

Lover Boi..

No comments:

Post a Comment