Monday, September 14, 2009

No More...

Dearest readers, happy and unhappy,
Here I am, standing at the end of doubt. For now, it is settled. The ex' is definitely out of my game. I wish him all the best in what he does and the person he is with.

As for me on the other hand, I have my life to look at, a nearer and further future to look at.. Again, these feelings are into the recycling bin. Hopefully when the right amount of time has passed, all these junk can be thrown out.



Well, regardless of what the outcome of whatever uncertain hopes there were, life still goes on either way. Even if he did ask me back, I would have to consider, since he didn't, I have nothing to lose still.. Its a blessing to know such a boy though, so fragile and so loving. Maybe whatever happened is for the best, after all, what is meant to be will be (though we can make what we want happen).

But never mind all that, lets not cause anymore trouble than there is. A decision has been made, the only option available is to stick to it. Though I am always there just in case I am needed. I hope I stay that way, wiser and smarter than before..

Lover Boi

1 comment:

  1. once u decided to move on, you MOVE ON..

    the traffic light will turn if you dont move..

    ReplyDelete