Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Always something to learn..

Hey there guys,

Well, ever since I've been with the Bf, we've been through some wonderful experiences.. Many with our families and how we get to learn about each other... The boy has mention many times, how much he disliked his family, how much he wanted to move away... How much he didn't care about his family.

Just 4 days back, his grandpa, Gong Gong (Lets call him OM, OldMan), passed away. After spending for more than a week in 2 different hospitals, he passed on. The boy had to spend a night at the hospital with him, I kept him company, after his constant tantrum and complaints and unleashed anger at me, I thought that perhaps I could do a little to help by being with him that night. He was a little better when I was there, slept through the night and all.. haha.. I on the other hand was watching OM and sacrifising my sleep. Anyway, OM still did pass on, glad I had the chance to be with him before he went.

So, as the following days came, I just went whenever I could, spending a little time there with the boy and helping to bank money (folding hellnotes). Even throughout this time we could still have arguments and all, 2 at that mind you.. All settled within the day, so no worries. But then, I noticed how much this boy was still a son in the family, doing his part (something I call Social Responsibilities). I realise that as much as he disliked (which I now truly doubt) his family, he still did his part. That his family meant something to him afterall, as much as he refuses to admit.

Other than the issue over which we argued about, I am rather proud of this rascal, of everything he is doing for his family. I suppose funerals and all, does remind people of how much their family means to them.. Sometimes too late, but in this case, it wasn't.. Thank God...

Lover boy..

1 comment:

  1. why ur bf sounded so like me.. hahaha.. social responsibilites.. yea i can relate to that..

    ReplyDelete