Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stage 1 , 2 or 3 ?

Good day dearest readers,
I went to church earlier just now, by myself. (just felt like it was the thing to do at the time) Anyway, an outsider priest led the service and gave his sermon. There was one part that caught my attention dearly and it got me thinking... This is what he said..

' Well there are different kinds of love, a lot of people look for convenience now, but what is love then? Why did you all get married to whoever you are married to? At first it was all, 'you hang up first la.. no you hang up first... I'll wait for you...' all that sweet playful playful... Just hang up la, what is there... haha... That is the start of every relationship... Is that why you got married? and there is stage 2. Stage 2 is when you guys go a little more physical and romance and all... is that why you got married? no right... But then there is a 3rd stage where they actually come to realisation that it is the company of the person that they enjoy and need most.. Its the company... Now that is the right reason to get married. Through thick and thin, still stick to each other.. There is no such thing as jumping into the 3rd stage straight, all must go through the 2 stages first..... bla bla bla'

Yeah, thats what caught my attention. I started to think of the position I am in and my relationship. I realised, that even though, we have been in this relationship for about 4 months now, I have moved on to the last stage.. I need the Bf's company, his presence. Just this one week without him has already drawn me quite up the wall. Thats how I look at my relationship, at stage 3 with the person I love most in the world...Even if we may fight every few days or less, our company, just our company is the most important aspect. I believe that he is also in the same stage. But you'd be surprised at the number of people who are on stage 2 and think that everything is good...

Of course right, who would say that they are not stage 3 but other stages... Doesn't leave a good impression... In the end, its sincerity regardless of whichever stage you are at that counts the most when you start taking a step....

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment