Saturday, May 16, 2009

Trouble starts...

After a series of blows within the relationship, things finally subsided (or so I thought)... Weeks of crying and getting hurt, one blow after another, I struggled to stay strong and keeping the relationship together. We talked about whatever happened, not in detailed, just generally ( never really had the time and the correct environment to talk) , the matter was settled with a conclusion and solution that we would turn a new leaf and start afresh, leaving the past where it is and looking towards the future.

I thought I had a chance the grasp and apply this after a few days of digesting it, just as it registered in my head and made me feel much better, the bf's father comes to visit him and the family. The parents had a discussion along with the grandmother, and a resolution was passed that they wanted the BF to change. Of course the BF, in love with me, argued all the way. That is the only consoling part, of course leaving aside the part that the he said if the father (who is a big time gangsta in Johor) was to threaten to kill him, he won't leave me. And if he was forced to, he will kill himself instead. That was a consolation and a whole other matter to be concerned about.

The most hurtful part was, that the mother, whose presence I was in for the past few months, actually said that. And my family actually GAVE them a bottle of Bailey's because she likes Bailey's that fine day itself.

Yesterday, as the Bf and I were having our regular arguments and row, suddenly she pops into the room and asks the bf, 'Arguing is it? Argue better la, let him fly off ( leave you / leave him )'I was like, 'WTF?!' We had another row over that matter after she said that. Which drew us to the end of our arguments as always, with a conclusion that we both loved each other and some consoling for him over his regret of being in such a family.

How am I going to approach this one, I wonder..... Nothing is ever easy....

Lover Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment