Friday, May 29, 2009

Testing The Waters..

Hey readers,
Just recently, on wednesday night, I was driving mum to church for some meeting there.. During the journey, I asked her about the priest, whether he asked her anything about me or not. I'll do this in convo style so you guys would understand.
Me: Mom, did Father ask you about me and why I not active in church and all ar?
Mom: No, we've been too busy, no chance to talk to him also. Why? You still not talking to him?
Me: Nope. Don't intend to. But he talked to me the other day.
Mom: What he said?
Me: Well, asked me how I was. I ask him back. Then I kept quiet, refused to strike conversation. He told me abit about the church condition now, and then he asked me whether there were alot of activities going on in school. Told him there wasn't. Then He asked what I did nowadays. Said I sat at home doing nothing la. (He kept quiet after that, probably comfirmed that I was angry at him or the church. Btw, I don't talk to him in church or anything, he sees me from a far, but I ignore him and do my thing normally, still pissed probably.) Then I went off.
Mom: Why? You should go and speak to him and talk things out. Don't hold a grudge inside.
Me: Whats the point?
Mom: Well, you'll feel better when you let it out and talk things through.
Me: No point. What could possibly make me feel better, what is said is said, there is no taking back.
Mom: Is there no forgiveness in your heart?
Me: Maybe I've forgiven him already, I just don't want to talk to him.
Mom: You haven't forgotten it. You've forgiven but not yet forget. You should go talk to him.
Then the convo ended.
Later it continued after the meeting.
Me: I thought about what you said, but even if I talk to him, what am I suppose to expect to hear? He cannot take back what he said, he won't have any excuse... What should I expect to hear?
Mom: you should forgive and forget lor.
Me: Forgetting, and forgetting him along. What is said is said, cannot take back. When I first joined, I was very loyal, very regular, he said ' when get girlfriend sure will stop being like this wan'. I've been in and out of relationships this whole time, and now only suddenly it became a problem that I need an assistant just in case I get Gf and suddenly get busy? If he don't trust me, then there is no point to it dy. He can say good bye to our friendship also. If I talk to him, what should I expect to hear? Nothing he can say is going to make me feel any better for sure. You can think of any excuse ar?
Mom: Maybe he got reason he did this? Maybe he had some rules to follow, thats why? (She knew why, just didn't want to admit it, she is the one who told the priest about me, complaining and asking how to handle the situation)
Me: See la how.. When the time comes, or maybe never.
Convo ended again.

Caught mom there. She is really trying her best to keep her secret, not knowing that I already know. I don't blame her for seeking help, problem is, she jeapourdised my friendship with the priest. Let her bear the guilt of it silently as well. She could have spoken to other priest, but she spoke to my friend, and it jeapourdised the friendship... Sure was fun testing the waters though, see how she can tahan and make excuses. Will update you guys if I ever talk to the priest over this.

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment