Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ba-ke-ro!!!!

Hello and welcome again to another episode of my life,
Well, after 1 week, Bro.G and I met again to have our discussions. Well I didn't manage to complete the task that was supposed to be completed and so we couldn't move on with our progress... The thing is, I just don't know what to say and how to say it. But never mind that.

Anyway, our conversations came to a very much related but 'different way of putting it' question, 'Who are you? Who is Lover_Boi (real name used of course)'. Simple question, but not easy to answer. The answer he asked for is suppose to be from my perspective. The worse part is, my answer has to reflect what I am today from every aspect (be) and must reflect the future that I may/will follow (being). How on Earth do we think of that? Not the easiest thing to think of I must say.

Then we went back into the earlier part of the convo*, that we need to resolve the first part of the whole situation, the suppressed anger that has been accumulated in me. Task? The same like before, write to my late father, expressing everything I never managed to expressed and tell him everything that I want to tell, let out my anger and feelings for him. Again simple, but not easy. And then he said something that I knew was there, I was scared. Scared of the change that may happen if I did what I needed to do and let everything out.

Well, this may help me, may not as well. The thing is, Bro. G used to be a successful lawyer, and a top scorer for psychology, either way, he will get me. Problem there.. haha... But yeah, thats the joke.

Btw, Saturday nite, sister and I didn't sleep. She (younger than me) was busy playing poker online till 5 something AM, I was busy playing Pokemon. Another joke isn't it? haha.. Sorry la, can't help it.

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment