Sunday, June 7, 2009

Apologies..

Dearest Readers,
I need to apologise over my last 2 postings, which I have already deleted. I'm sure if you guys read it, that it was rather, well emotional instead of rational. I wasn't speaking properly. Yes, I know its my blog and I intended to pour my heart and soul into this blog, but then I would like to put a good image as well.

I would like to give special credit to my beloved PLU friend, Mr. S, for talking things through with me and well, knocking some sense into me. I truly appreciate it, my friend.

Lesson is, not caring is not the answer to the problem, as Mr. S said, you can only avoid it for so long, but it will come back and haunt you later on. And that is worse. Care, yes, but there is a way to care and apparently I wasn't caring the right way. I was being selfish. I'm sorry friends (those of you who keep track of my story) and especially you, Sayang. I love you...

Anyway, I just had a thought, well a few times already actually, maybe its time I introduce the Bf here and let us share this blog. It would be quite fun I believe. Since I am no longer myself, but my sayang as well. Why not right? Till next time... Take care... Stay tuned..

Lover Boi ( no longer Hollow Boi)

No comments:

Post a Comment