Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Church and I (updated)

Welcome new readers, old (you know what i mean) readers and Atiqah (again..),

I realised some weeks ago that I never actually updated you on the Church and my part in it at the moment. Since I'm bloody hell awake over some unfortunate news and can't seem to be able to close my eyes in peace, I may as well just talk to you guys.

So, to recap, Church, priest says something about me having GF then gone, I withdraw from all church activities, avoided church as much as I can. As you guys read, I was rather angry at the priest for that minor incident which led to many more incidents. But after 2 months, it struck me that staying angry is just too difficult to maintain, so I allowed myself to let go of that fine incident. Though its still fresh in my head, I'm letting it go for my own peace of mind.

What I find unusual was, as far as I try to run from church, I am somehow drawn back to it. As much as I didn;t want to be there, I couldn't bare being away from attending Mass. I suppose the many years of teaching and drilling the the foundation of faith always kept my spirit there, even when my mind refuses to see it.

So now, the priest is also on talking and joking terms with me again. Just the other day he asked me to join back the altar servers to help out the newbies once in a while. Obviously giving me face, but what the heck, it feels good to be back. Though I'm not sure I want to rejoin the boys. But Choir definitely in. Yeehaa..!! Something that I love so much is music, singing in specific. What would Lover Boi be if he never sung.Which was for several weeks, mind you. To not do something you love is not easy.

So thats the church for you and for me. haha.. Hopefully complications don't start again...
Ciauz
Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment