Friday, April 17, 2009

Depression....

Good day dearest readers,
Well, I started my telemarketing job on Monday, got the Tuesdays off because of studies, Wednesday onwards was working days for me except Sundays. Simple job, 3-4 hours a day, call as many people as possible, try our very best to convince them to buy our product, RM538 membership for Grand Millennium Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. So far, I only got praises from my boss and colleagues but no sale. And to me, thats a terrible motivator. So far my boss has tried a few means to motivate me, reminding me that each sale is revenue for me, she even offered me a free Rm200 buffet voucher for 2 at the Hotel if I get my 1 sale, which I still couldn't get... Those kind of motivation have no effect on me to be honest, its just that I hate the job. It is not my thing..

My mother and my boss at the work place has been telling me that this is a good start to character building. But on the other hand, I keep recalling the words of a good friend of mine, 'If you don't like what you are doing, you will find excuses to not do it..' So I am in the middle of this dilemma.. The other side of the story is I need the money, even if it's a few hundred... And I want to save for my dearest boy, the love of my life... I wonder if there are any similar jobs, but regarding helping people with their problems... There is something called befrienders, but mum says they are on a volunteer basis... But lets try to check it out... I would love to do somethng like that, gives me the satisfaction to help people, and at the same time get some revenue... I don't mind if they pay little, but at least there is a satisfaction and of course I would like to earn some revenue of course... Any ideas?

Lover Boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment