Friday, April 3, 2009

Former post - Well, this is how things came continued..

Dearest readers.. As I promised, how I came to know the first official BF… This was what happened, as usual thanks to the help of the many social websites I’ve become associated to, people add me up or I add people up in friendster…. Half of them I wouldn’t remember who… The other 40% I will remember for a week or so before I finally give up waiting for a reply… and the remaining 10% are the ones that become my friends, whom I take pride in knowing… Anyway, one fine fine day, a random guy just said ‘hi’ to me on MSN… not that its uncommon for me… and I said hi back… we started chatting the compulsory introductory conversations… (you know what I mean).. and then it ended… A week later, this same guy started chatting with me in the middle of the night… that was about 11 something I think.. And I being a smart ass easily influence by a good conversation, played along and actually enjoyed myself chatting with this guy.. The funny thing is, that night, the chatting wasn’t about social chatting anymore… I like most of the time, was horny… And so was he.. We were like flirting with each other all night… This carried on until the wee hours of the morning about 4am I think… OOO… I forgot to mention, I asked him from which website he managed to get my email from since I don’t remember giving it to him… ( Hey! I’m no silly feller simply giving out my email to people ok… I give it to people whom I find interesting and want to know better…) Anyway, he then told me a funny story… He said, his friend in the interest of helping him, decided to create an account for him in a social website.. Found my name, and added me into his Msn… therefore, I call this incident of knowing him, a very lucky meeting…

back to the story, so.. we felt like how people feel when they like someone new… But then unexpected words seem to have come out.. He said that he felt that we were boyfriends already.. I being so facinated and mesmerized by this coincidence, also tried to avoid such an incident.. He started saying that he loves me and all.. And I was abit scared to say what I do not mean… Anyway, I liked him, and so I asked him just before we went offline, whether this was how we started.. And he said YES.. And tada. Thats how things started off… We met a week or so later… Only met a few times throughout our whole period together actually.. This guy is from Ipoh and I never get the chance to see him often… However after a while, I started to lose interest… I have said things I shouldn’t have said during the relationship… but then as you guys sure have heard before, love blinds people or something like that… Anyway, we broke up after a while.. I just stopped replying him and messaging him.. Waiting for the right time and situation to tell him my intention… That day never came along until I found my current BF… I couldn’t wait any longer to tell him, it would be unfair to him… And so, thats how that relationship ended… and a beautiful new one started… I’m sorry I’m not saying much about what happened in our relationship, its for personal reasons I don’t want to mention these things… Hope you readers may forgive me… What I want to focus upon, is telling you guys about the current relationship and all the drama that we had to go through… which, I don’t think I will finish in one posting… and like before, many incidents I will not include in the postings.. But I do promise some incidents that are sure to catch your attentions.. haha..

I suppose thats it for this ‘episode’ of my interesting love life… for those of you who couldn’t find the last posting, please type ‘time to let go’ into the box at the side of the screen… I myself am not sure where that posting went… haha… Anyway, stay tuned to the interesting story of me and my life…

Lover Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment