Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Regret?

Hey there Dearest readers,
Well, I quit my job last saturday... After 2 weeks and only 1 sale, yes, I quit my job... Thought I could get a better job to work with the sister's bf's company, however they don't hire people like me who can work but only half time because of the classes... Don't blame them though.

Anyway, I am now aimless and jobless again, and am hunting for a part time job again, with the same purpose as before, to generate more revenue and to save for the bf's education. So far, I called up one company, and OMG its another hotel thing again... I will most probably say no depending on the pay that is... If they can offer me something good, then perhaps I will excuse the job... But then another thought came to mind, the old company which I quit is willing to take me back if I need the job... I love that boss, its the job I hate... haiz... If only we could have the cake and eat it as well....

Anyway, wish me luck that things work out well for me k... I'll keep you all informed..
Ps: the bf and I are getting more and more loving and in love as each day passes....

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment