Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Day To Remember

Hey there guys, I know, its been a while. I'm sorry... Too many things have been happening around me and I'm not too sure on how to put it in words...

Some 6 days back, the boy and I got into one of our trice weekly fights (I know.. we fight alot). It started off with the bf's lack of words during our daily online conversations. We have this thing of coming online everyday to meet each other and spend our time together. Although its not physically there, at least his conscience is there with me.

Anyways, he was not really with me that fine day. I as always kept pestering him about not giving me his attention and all. He said that he didn't need me pressuring him, that he is already stressed and depressed enough. When something like that is said, of course it would draw my concern out right. But, he refused to tell me. And there I went again with not sharing with me. And so we fought, best part is, in circles. Me b;aming him and him me. Even at the very end when we alomist settled, it restarted. Suddenly he said that he wanted to break off. Said that we were going no where. Better to remain as friends. Sorry. I hung up the phone at that instant. But he continued on MSN. I just told him to stop talking and think. But he kept saying it. Then he compromised and said, 'ok fine, then we take a break till saturday, but we text like normal and all'. My answer was no, no limit, and not texting. Intention was to put enough thought into whether we want to stay together or not. Too many times have I got such thing from him. We never talked for the rest of the day.

My heart ached. My mood was down. Even mom noticed it. I kept thinking about him and all, but wouldn' text him. I blame the ego. Worried about him, yes. Whether he would try to kill himself again or what.. asked his friend to ask for me. But at the end of the day, I ended up talking with him still and he wanted to be with me he said. The next day we met and forgave each other. And for once in our relationship, our kisses that day meant something more than nothing to him.

I believe that break, although not long was what was needed to remind us of how much we mean to each other.... Not the easiest person to be with due to the differences in lifestyle and interests, but still very much in love. I love you yang....

For my boy,
Lover Boi...

No comments:

Post a Comment