Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Messed Up

Good day everybody,

For the countless-th time, I must admit that I'm pretty messed up. Just yesterday, the form to sign up for the main A levels exam came in, and the option to take further maths for the exams was not open to consideration for long, by tomorrow I would have to decide to take or to drop it. I was hoping to drop it, since I wasn't too good at it (only because I never bothered to study it properly). Then a bigger question struck me, what am I going to do with this results? Again, we come back to the situation after form 5, what to do.

I had several ideas in mind, thing is, they are all so vast that I cannot really decide what I want to do. Maybe its easier to bring it down to what I want in my job first, good salary, an office job maybe ( i just want to start wearing shirts again), travelling for business purposes sometimes. What I want to do in life? Own a nice car, travel a few times a year to wherever I want, able to afford clothes and shoes and anything I want without worrying too much (of course I won't be so stupid to buy luxury goods like hell la, I am after all a nobody with a simple lifestyle), a nice and beautiful house and home.

Ideas in my mind, Law, Civil Engineering, Management. Hmm.... None of these require too high level of maths, Law doesn't even require maths. But then mum says its not that I cannot do it, just that I am not giving it attention, thats why I'm not good at it (which is true). I'm just too damn bloody lazy to give it much attention. The BF is the best, 'Your choice'. I wouldn't have asked if that was all I was going to get, thanks captain. If I want to continue, then I would have to give it my all, alot of time would be allocated for it, if I don't, then I still have free time for myself and for whatever I want to do. Maybe its just the discipline. Lets see, today I'll start trying to cover up 1 year ++ worth of studies, if I think I can do it, then I'll continue, if I can't, then 'thanks captain' will happen.

In the end, still so screwed. Haiz......

Lover Boi confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment