Friday, July 24, 2009

Dearest Mr. S

A little about my good friend Mr. S,

I have this friend, whom I was not too close, but close enough to talk to once... His name was Mr. S. I enjoyed his company, always talking about our BF this or his BF that and all... For the past month, I've noticed that Mr. S has sort of withdrawn into himself... Not even sharing what he has in mind. I wonder what went wrong... I thought that perhaps I did something to him. But I don't recall anything nor does he hint it.

From what I read in his blog recently, I may have missed out on a few important events of my friends life. He felt the hurts of being neglected, hurt, unmet expectations, all that come and go in a relationship. He may have broken up, I wouldn't know.. So now, I only wait for this good friend of mine to come back online and talk with him. I somehow feel guilty that I never kept him close at hand to chat. I blame myself for this void between us... I'm sorry, Mr S. Forgive me....

Lover Boi..

No comments:

Post a Comment