Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mind is set...

Dear friends, Boy and Girl (atiqah) haha...

I've made up my mind over a few things.. Firstly, further maths will be out of the way to make way for other stuff.... Secondly, more effort would be put in for studies. I think its time to start working hard and making all of this worth while. And at the same time, I would like to bag a schorlarship to continue my studies, lighten the burden on mum and the sister.

Thats my current focus, to excel in my results and studies and then start the panic session all over again. Doesn't matter what I want to do, because I'm very sure that dead or alive, without good results, I'll enver go anywhere. Thats the plain truth staring me in the face. Even the BOSS (the BF) has decreed that I should put in more effort into my studies. Best part is he even gave me minimum time of 2 hours to study a day. Haha... Not bad eh?

So yeah, thats what we would be seeing. Hopefully, this hard work would pay off and I would do better in my next exams and life and all.... Oh yar, I'm suppose to tell you what Bro. G concluded throughout the sessions, but I can't put it here together now, some people may end up saying TLDR (too long didn't read). So wait up and tune in k, hopefully I'll get it posted soon...

Lover Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment